Sales Force Transformation Programs
- Sales leaders not having a consistent common message to sales organization causing confusion
- Sales leaders spending too much time in the wrong areas that don’t affect sales metrics
- Sales leaders consistently hiring non sales performers
- Sales leaders having the wrong conversations with salespeople in their 1 on 1’s
- Sales department turnover and churn is higher than normal
- Salespeople are only closing a low percentage of proposals
- Salespeople are inconsistent in meeting quota’s month after month
- Sales departments has low levels of prospecting activities
- Salespeople reply solely on organic traffic and referrals
- Salespeople have a low level of trust and respect for their sales leaders
- Salespeople do not have a defined prospecting process
- Salespeople do not have a defined sales meeting process
- Salespeople suffer high levels of call reluctance when making outbound cold calls
- Salespeople pipeline forecast is inaccurate
Reactive sales cultures cost the organization a significant amount of time and money. With competition white hot to take business away organizations today are investing in long term sales transformation programs. And for good reason. Pro-Active sales organization performance on average is 70% better that reactive organizations. Sales leaders are more confident in how to support their teams. Employee churn is lower, sales cycle is reduced 25% and forecast are more accurate.
Our proven Sales Transformation programs and processes assist organizations to move from reactive sales culture to a proactive sales one. The transformation will assist change in three key areas.
Three Keys Transformations in:
- How sales leaders facilitate their team meetings
- How sales leaders communicate in their individual One on One’s sessions
- How sales leaders conduct field and desk side observations
Concerning the technology company above and after the Sales Transformation process was completed there was a significant impact on client’s business. Today the client is experiencing:
- A more proactive and customer-centric sales force.
- Sales leaders are more confident in their hiring and coaching of salespeople.
- Skills needed to reduce the sales cycle and close more business is consistently developed in each weekly team meeting.
- Pipeline forecast are more accurate due to better skills in prospecting, qualifying opportunities and proposal presentations.
- Sales leaders are better able to track and measure activity proactively.
- Sales managers feel more confident in their ability to exceed sales quotas.
The salesforce transformation has resulted in 20% overall increase in revenue numbers. Sales leaders and their teams now make 80% more prospecting calls per week. Qualified sales meetings have increase 25% and proposal signing have lowered from 70% loss to an average of 55% loss (or number of proposals generated that do not get signed).
For more information how we can customize a solution to help you get similar results. Please fill out the contact form.
Joseph Kozel, ASAP Roofing
“In 2012 when I was presented an opportunity to crossover into medical supply/equipment sales role, I began searching for a sales training course that would help ensure my success in this new role. I reached out to Stepp for his advice and he told me about course he already had designed entitled “2Meeting Close which is part of the Sales Meeting Mastery Course” that could provide critical key foundational elements for sales persons. It included information about prospecting, time management, conducting sales meetings, buyer styles, smart negotiation, as well as many other important items. Because I was committed to succeeding in this new role, I invested money out of my own pocket to begin this coursework immediately on my own time and it didn’t take very long to start seeing results. When I was hired for the role, they told me that no one in the 36-year history of the company had ever made quota in that territory. They also told me to expect it to take me at least 2 – 3 years to begin making the territory profitable.”
Marty Partida, Medical Sales Account Represenative
“Stepp’s hard-earned expertise is so simple yet so profound. Practice the art of countering objections, and a year from today everything ‘sales’ will change in your organization!”
Pamela Walters, executive vice president, the Devine Group, Inc.
Stepp has been a friend and a business partner for several years. Initially, Stepp did sales training for our Sales Professionals and Sales Managers at Cox. We achieved positive results and this lead to our further developing work with Sales Professional and Sales Manager profiling using DISC Tool and Devine Inventory Tools. We continue to use the tools and I know that we have saved money by being able to focus on development based upon the individual’s personal responses to questions within the tools. This has helped us put the "right people" in the "right seats" (hunting, farming, account management, consultative selling, major account management, etc.) on "The Sales Bus" We continue to work with Stepp and because we are getting substantially better productivity as a business partner.
Randy Chandler, VP Cox Communications
"I recently attended Stepp's "2 Meeting Close" seminar and was extremely Wowed with his presentation on how to sell and close deals. Stepp understands how difficult the selling process can be, however, he showed how truly easy closing deals can be."
Max Anderson, CEO, Flooring & Interiors Tyler
"Stepp Sydnor consults and trains sales managers how to hire and manage the best salespeople. I have worked with Stepp both as a client and as a consultant and would highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable in this field, his training and principles provide clarity and direction which has helped focus our time on the right things. I can say that Stepp's training and coaching does indeed get the turnaround and revenue increase, for which you paying for.”
Darryl Drenon, Regional Manager Cisco Systems
“In following Stepp’s 3Cs approach, we effectively addressed our workplace communication and sales problems...improved revenues from 10 million to 40 million. We indeed had a turnaround, thanks to his concise and doable tips for improved interaction.”
Gulam Harji, Plant Manager, Hood Packaging, Tyler, TX
“Stepp’s top-producer approach helped us become the number one store out of 455 Sam’s Club stores nationwide!”
George Cunningham, Sam’s Club, Tyler, TX