MEET STEPP SYDNOR.
Stepp Stevens Sydnor is a trusted sales and business leadership expert. His programs help organizations Stepp Up their performance, close more deals and improve margins.
Over the past eighteen years, Stepps training solutions have helped companies stay ahead of their competition by re-thinking, measuring and improving their personal best. Highly engaging, Stepp’s interactive presentations help participants change their belief systems to reach higher sales and leadership goals in white-hot competitive markets.
Stepp brings over 30 years of consulting and corporate experience to his speaking and writing engagements. Clients range from best-in-class consulting companies i.e. McKinsey Consulting to such high-profile public-sector organizations as the First Bank, Grand Bank, Kelly Community Credit Union, Time Warner, First Choice Staffing, Dallas Housing Authority and United Way. PricewaterhouseCoopers, Cox Communications, UT Health Center, Hood Packaging USA, Comcast, Computerland, and Sam’s Club look to Stepp to help improve communication, cooperation, commitment and revenue performance. Stepp’s proven tools, fresh tips, and best practices gleaned from real-world situations, help seminar participants “get the cure” for lackluster performance—to build a renewed work culture and dynamic sales team that can thrive in any market.
Stepp is the founder of Stepp Sydnor Training Solutions, a business consulting firm based in Rockwall, Texas. Along with his seminar series, he has authored numerous articles on improving sales, leadership and relationship skills. He is also the author of the award-winning self-help book titled Survive or Thrive? Creating the Life You Want Out of the Life You Have, this book and workbook is an inspirational guide to navigating life’s turnarounds. And his sales book titled 32 Sales Objections Easily Countered has been a resource for salespeople for companies i.e. Comcast.
Companies use Stepp and his team for the following:
- Fractional Vice President of Sales
- Interim Sales Leadership
- Sales Transformation Programs
- Sales Performance Studies and Evaluations
- Sales Coaching for Higher Sales Performance
- Sales Leadership Development and Training
- Prospecting Power Hours – Desk Side Coaching
- Leadership and Sales Selection and Onboarding
- SteppUp Training Programs include:
- Sales Meeting Mastery Certification (only one of its kind)
- How to prospect old and new territories
- How to create goals and set priorities for effective time management
- How to get the interest of executive-level buyers
- How to effectively deliver a winning proposal
- How to negotiate and not discount your service
- How to effectively handle customer objections
- How to stay positive and succeed in sales
Our Strategic Partners
Rockwall Area Chamber of Commerce
Stepp Up Now is a member of Rockwall Area Chamber of Commerce
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Want to stay on track with what's happening at Stepp Up? Optin for our newsletter and we will keep you posted!